WORK WITH STANDARDS: GET AN ISO CERTIFICATION
Beingcert incorporates ISO certifications for those who want to build their career in the particular field. This certification is provided by various bodies on the basis of ISO standards.
This Certification assist you to establish, implement, operation, review and maintain a system that offers quality customer service to their customers. It helps managers to customize and deliver the appropriate business solution and offers the IT security management system to get maximum customer satisfaction. It is intended to bring the information security system under management control.
This certification program is designed to instill a security-conscious mindset for employees at every level within IT organizations. Professionals benefit from learning the essentials of managing in-house security policies set up for implementation and monitoring.
The use of ISO is to improve workmanship on construction projects that are presently receiving attention due to the competitive demand for quality projects and infrastructure in the market.
Some Beingcert ISO Certifications are:
- ISO 27001 : 2005 Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 27001 ISMS Certified Internal Auditor
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Systems
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Lead Auditor
- ISO 27001:2013-Certified Lead Auditor
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
- ISO/IEC 27002 Lead Implementer
- ISO 9001 Lead Implementer
- ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation
ISO started with the obvious things like weights and measures, and over the last 50 years it has developed into a family of standards that cover everything from the shoes we stand in, to the Wi-Fi networks that connect us invisibly to each other.
Some of the benefits provided by ISO Certification :
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organisation
- Mandatory if you want to tender for some public sector work
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Highlights deficiencies
- Reduces your costs
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement
- Marketing opportunities