COMPUTERS DON'T PROVIDE SOLUTIONS, THEY JUST EXECUTE THE SOLUTIONS. HENCE CERTIFY.
Computer Hardware Engineers analyze the equipment’s and determine the best way to improve them. They design new types of IT devices. They use their logic and reasoning abilities to clarify goals, examine assumptions, and identify the alternative solutions to the problems. They develop & evaluate possible solutions and figure out the best way to implement these. Engineers often work in teams and must be able to communicate with engineers of various other fields as well as with non-technical team members, especially safety and quality personnel and technical writers who formulate documentation of new products.
Computer Hardware Engineers ensure that computer hardware components work together with the latest software developments. A computer hardware engineer oversees the manufacturing, installation, and testing of the systems, servers, chips, and circuit boards. Also, they work with peripherals including keyboards, routers, and printers.
The roles and responsibilities of the Computer Hardware Engineers are as follows:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot failed rotational media and solid-state storage devices
- Analyze the user needs and recommend appropriate hardware’s
- They modify the hardware’s to enable forensic analysis of the media or to change the functionality of the hardware’s for various other purposes
- Participate in the design and development of electronic circuits and assemblies
- Conduct technical exploitation and examination of high priority digital media
- Test and peer review for technical accuracy, standards, and compliance with the design.
So, for this Beingcert provides Beingcert Certified Computer Hardware Engineer certification.
Beingcert Certified Computer Hardware Engineer aims at providing hardware technicians with a versatile knowledge in this field. The goal of this certification is to build technicians who are able to configure the computer systems right from identifying the customer requirements through giving a lifelong service to a customer.