QUALITY OVER QUANTITY IS ALWAYS PREFERRED.
The abbreviation “ISO” stands for International Organization for Standardization. ISO is a series of international standards introduced in 1987 that define and structure a company’s management systems.
These standards apply equally to all industries and require companies seeking certification to define how their systems meet the standards’ rigorous requirements. Meeting the standards assures customers that all vendor company activities – design, manufacturing, production, purchasing, quality control, packaging, handling, storage, shipping, and customer service – are appropriately managed and controlled.
ISO Certification will provide maximum benefit to one’s organization if it approaches ISO implementation in a practical way. This will ensure that the Quality Management Systems that are adopted, work to improve the business and are not just a set of procedures that your employees will find hard to manage.
ISO 9001 Certification is not just suitable for large organizations but also small businesses that will benefit from adopting efficient Quality Management Systems that will save time and cost, improve efficiency and ultimately improve customer relationships.
Some of the benefits of one’s organization are:
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
- Mandatory if you want to tender for some public-sector work
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time-saving processes
- Highlights deficiencies
- Reduces your costs
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement
- Marketing opportunities
Becoming ISO certified means to pass a physical ISO certification audit by a registrar (a certifying agency).
Beingcert is an independent Certification organization. Having a wide experience in certification industry which belief in focussing quality certification. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of internationally recognized certifications including ISO, Lean Six Sigma, Project Management, Certified Cloud Computing Certifications, Premium IT Certifications, Data Centre, and many more.
To help you get started, Beingcert has put together a list of ISO Certifications
available, to serve as a guide:
- Beingcert ISO 22301 Foundation Certification
- Beingcert ISO 22301 Lead Implementer Certification
- Beingcert ISO 27001:2005 Information Security Management System
- Beingcert ISO 31000:2018 Certification
- Beingcert ISO 27001 ISMS Certified Internal Auditor certification
- Beingcert ISO 9001:2008 Certified Lead Auditor certification
- Beingcert ISO 19011:2011 Certification
- Beingcert ISO 27001:2013 Certified Lead Auditor certification
- Beingcert ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification and many more